About NCH Europe
NCH Europe exists because of its customers. With the latest technology, industry expertise and quality solutions we have the tools to best understand our customer requirements.
NCH Europe is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation; a US based multinational company. With a presence in 25 countries and a network of over 2,000 sales staff.
We deliver best-in-class water and maintenance solutions, with a focus on hospitality, industrial and infrastructure businesses in Europe. Achieve sustainability goals and maximise efficiency with our unparalleled knowledge and technical competency.
At NCH Europe we believe in ‘people doing business with people.’ We have developed and continue to grow a direct sales team to build customer connections, enhance our customer understanding and drive market penetration.
· Self-generate sales leads by networking, referrals, warm and cold calling.
· Prioritise self and company generated leads to maximise new business sales opportunities.
Vuild strong relationships with potential and existing customers from initial call strategy gaining their trust and respect.
Attend potential customer premises to undertake surveys and progress sales.
Identify and progress resale opportunities for customers that have had NCH products / services.
Account management – maintain relationship with customer post sale to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals. Taking ownership of the customer and their issues.
Consistently utilise approved CRM systems to manage the sales process.
Complete and manage all customer orders utilizing relevant company technology and in accordance with company policies, procedures and trading standards.
Present NCH Europe as a credible and professional supplier of products / services.
Follow NCH Sales Process, “Gears of Selling,” ensuring intimate knowledge and use of the process.
Maintain knowledge of products and services as well as industry developments
· Communicate technical product points clearly to ‘non-technical’ customers, using appropriate presentation and guidance materials for audience.
Responsible for collecting the technical details and customer information to support Marketing Department for industry case studies.
Ensure adherence with all compliance standards and operate with integrity at all times.
Ensure adherence to NCH Europe’s health and safety standards, to protect the wellbeing of all NCH Europe Agents and Employees.
Adhere to and drive NCH Europe’s core values.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; comfortable dealing with all levels of management/non-management both internally to NCH Europe and externally.
· Able to build strong relationships gaining trust, and influencing others.
· Proven customer orientation – polite, responsive and persistent
· Excellent time management and planning skills
· Demonstrated aptitude for creative problem-solving
· Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach)
· Must be results orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
· Must be self-motivated, with a positive outlook and be able to demonstrate initiative and resilience in a sales environment.
· Proven ability to manage and maintain multiple customer accounts.
· Smart appearance with a high standard of self-presentation and a professional approach.