Save energy and money while helping the environment, find out more about how your facility can benefit by switching to solid water treatment with a free site survey from Chem-Aqua.
Why should you consider solid water treatment for your cooling, boiler or process water system?
The HandiChem System is a new generation water treatment solution that eliminates the handling, safety, and environmental concerns associated with using liquid chemicals in pails or drums.
- Reduces risk of injuries associated with drum handling, chemical spills, and splashes
- Smaller footprint simplifies transportation, storage, and installations in tight spaces
- Ideal for hard to access systems that require delivery up steps or through office spaces
- Less packaging, landfill waste, and transportation related greenhouse gas emissions
The HandiChem System uses the same actives as our most advanced liquid programs. But instead of shipping water, chemical feed solution is made on site using HandiFeed Dissolving Feeders and high performance HandiPak solid concentrates.
HandiChem Solids programs are available for cooling towers, closed loop and steam boiler systems.
Chem-Aqua is committed to providing environmentally responsible water treatment to help you minimise energy and water usage.
Find out how you can cut your operational costs and hit your environmental targets with a solid water treatment programme.
- Reduce and recycle packaging
- Use less sodium hydroxide
- Save on delivery fuel, cutting CO2 emissions down by 705kg every year; that’s equivalent to 77 trees!
Did you know that treating a 2000kw cooling system with Chem-Aqua solid chemistry could:
HandiBloc- a game changer in water treatment
All the benefits of solid water treatment made accessible for larger systems:
The latest anti-scaling and fouling technology for cooling towers and steam boilers, in a solid block form, exclusive from Chem-Aqua!
Up to four HandiBloc solid blocks can be stacked inside our proprietary HandiFeed Ultra-B dissolver. The simple top-up arrangement means site operators do not have to get involved in replenishing the chemical, thereby further reducing chemical exposure.
HandiBloc has even less packaging, therefore greener.
Our technical engineers replenish the solid blocks during regular scheduled maintenance visits, allowing you to focus on your business knowing your water treatment is taken care of.
Examples of applications that illustrate how the HandiChem System has saved money and improved the clients chemical work station: