Interested in finding out how water treatment programmes from Chem-Aqua can benefit your business?
We offer environmentally responsible chemicals that are less hazardous to use, more degradable after discharge and have lower usage requirements. Our Resourcefully Green initiative shows our commitment to provide eco-friendly and economically feasible water treatment solutions.
Our mission is to help you maintain a healthy, sustainable and productive working environment and minimise energy and water usage, whilst protecting the health and welfare of people and the environment.
While it is important to minimise chemical usage and use environmentally responsible chemicals, it is essential that green water treatment programmes provide similar or better results in terms of system protection and energy/water efficiency. Otherwise, the environmental benefits from reducing chemical usage will be off-set by increased energy, water and material usage.
We keep systems operating at top efficiency, with cost-effective and eco-friendly programmes. Chem-Aqua’s vision is to be the most environmentally resourceful company in the water treatment industry and to be recognised as an industry leader in green issues.
Solid water treatment systems’ green benefits:
Solids contain less hazardous chemicals and, because they decrease packaging material, both reduce landfill waste and shipping weight, which reduces energy and CO2 emissions associated with product delivery. Combined with ease of use, these factors make solids an attractive alternative to liquid chemicals.
Go green with solid water treatment from Chem-Aqua and help reduce your carbon footprint.
We specialise in:
- Energy and water savings
- Reliable operation
- Protection of equipment
- Reducing workplace hazards, building waste and chemical usage
- Reducing operation costs
- Compliance with government and green initiatives
Did you know?
- In a commercial building, the HVAC system accounts for over 60% of utility costs and is the biggest energy and water consumer.
- Evaporative cooling is used in most commercial buildings because it is more energy efficient than air-cooled systems.
- Over 90% of cooling water system failures occur due to microbiologically influenced corrosion (MIC).
- Feed and control equipment precisely apply treatment chemicals to ensure no more than necessary is used.
- Solid chemistry or liquid concentrates minimise handling, packaging, and shipping requirements.
- Alternate makeup water sources can be used, like harvested rain water or air handler condensate.