Find out more of what Chem-Aqua can offer your facility with a free site survey.
Some of the services available from your Chem-Aqua water treatment programme include:
- Regular on-site testing by water treatment professionals
- Where possible, immediate and accurate interpretation of test results and on-site recommendations
- Monitoring of your pre-treatment & application equipment to keep it working right
- Inventory management
- Regular equipment inspections
- Review meetings designed to communicate programme results
- Effective training programmes in a variety of media
- A variety of software designed to help monitor and control your treatment programme
- Chemical cleaning services to help insure proper system start-ups and to resolve problem situations
To better understand the benefits of a customised water treatment solution from Chem-Aqua; let’s review the bottom line impact of not protecting these systems:
- Whether your system is being used for comfort heating and cooling or for a critical industrial process, reliable operation is crucial. The high operating and maintenance costs of a poorly treated system are quickly diminished by the cost of production losses or an unexpected system shutdown.
- Waterside problems can result in unsafe operating conditions that represent a major financial liability.
- An effective Chem-Aqua water treatment programme will help keep your boilers and chillers clean and minimise water and maintenance costs. If you factor in the other benefits that are provided by effective water treatment such as safety, reliable operation and extended equipment life, it should be clear that purchasing water treatment services on the basis of the chemical cost alone is very short sighted. A custom-designed Chem-Aqua water treatment solution provides value that far exceeds the cost!