Advanced Performance Synthetic Blend Hydraulic Oil with Molysol - ISO 22, 32, 46, 68
Synthetic blend single-grade hydraulic oil formulated for severe duty and extended drain intervals.
Provides superior protection against leaking seals, contaminants, pump wear and erratic operation.
- Synthetic blend formula engineered for extended drain Intervals* — lasts up to 6000 hours (ASTM D943)
- Controls seal swell to help prevent seals from leaking
- Controls water and other contaminants
- Controls foaming to prevent pump cavitation
- Heavy duty anti-wear additives and MOLYSOL** friction reducer prevents pump and cylinder wear
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Highly resistant to oxidation
- Ideal for use with vane pumps, piston pumps and gear pumps
- Factory filtered for maximum cleanliness
- High V.I. for wide temperature range — up to 135°C. Flows down to -36°C
*Always use oil analysis to establish new drain intervals
**MOLYSOL is an oil soluble synthetic molybdenum compound
Hydrogard ISO 46
Anti-wear multi-grade hydraulic fluid ISO 46 and 68
Provides best possible protection against oxidation, corrosion, wear and foaming.
- Reduces seal leakage
- Excellent water demulsibility
- Thermally and shear stable
- High viscosity index
- Contains oxidation inhibitors to extend oil life and maintain oil stability
- Multi-grade oil; can replace several grades of mono-grade hydraulic oils and reduce oil inventory
IGM ISO 46
Industrial grade multifunctional oils
Multipurpose hydraulic oils of the highest quality.
- Completely ashless
- Zinc free, no ZDDP
- Anti-oxidant, anti-wear
- Anti-corrosion, anti-foam
- Monograde (available in grades ISO 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150
- Can be used in many types of industrial applications including hydraulics, compressors, steam turbines, bearings, etc.
- Is sheer-stable and stays in grade longer under heavy use