NCH Corporation Compliance Statement: Modern Slavery Act 2015 NCH Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively “NCH”, “we” or “our”) are committed to preventing all forms of slavery and human trafficking from occurring in our business or supply chains and continually look for ways to improve our practices to prevent and combat these unethical and criminal activities.
We are a leading global manufacturer, supplier and service provider in the chemicals and water treatment industry, providing chemicals and services across several sectors, including hospitality, retail and food. Our ultimate parent company is NCH Corporation, based in Dallas, Texas. We have over 8,500 employees, with branch offices and manufacturing plants located on six continents. We distribute in more than 50 countries with an extensive and varied product line.
Our business is organised into 6 areas of expertise:
- Water Treatment – We specialise in providing custom water treatment programs to minimise energy, water and maintenance costs while ensuring safe and reliable operation of critical systems. We provide treatment solutions for Legionella, cooling and boiler facilities and process water systems. Our state-of-the-art products are manufactured to rigorous ISO 9001 specifications.
- Lubricants & Fuel Additives – Our industry experts ensure our customers receive the latest innovative solutions. We deliver superior equipment protection against harsh environments and heavy loads, providing our customers with savings including; downtime, labour cost and parts replacement.
- Maintenance – Our research and development chemists are constantly pushing the boundaries and exploring new technology to bring you the latest innovations all focused on addressing our customer needs. We pride ourselves on ensuring our products meet the highest of standards and are environmentally responsible.
- Wastewater – Our wastewater treatment solutions and industry experts address these issues with solutions tailored to our customers’ needs. Our FreeFlow™ bacteria digest FOG and organic material that cause blockages, back-ups and foul odours. FreeFlow™ is delivered straight to drains through our range of BioAmp delivery systems. NCH Wastewater leads the way in new product development, giving the right solution for drain maintenance needs.
- Parts Cleaning – We offer the perfect solutions for industrial, manufacturing and automotive professionals. We have ISO 14001 certification and can help minimise waste generation. Our solutions deliver high productivity and cleaning performance, whilst always complying with environmental regulations. We understand one solution does not fit all needs, which is why our technical experts will work with business to find a tailored solution.
- Partsmaster – Partsmaster deals with maintenance and repair problems with our range of welding solutions, fasteners, abrasives, cutting tools, adhesives and sealants. All our solutions come with technical support; giving our customers the package they need to take on any repair problem.
Our Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business globally. Our Anti-slavery and Human Trafficking Policy (available to view here) reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in NCH or our supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our on-going commitment to identify and mitigate risk, all of our suppliers are required to detail the steps they have taken to be confident that modern slavery and human trafficking is not a part of their business or supply chains. In addition, all commercial contracts include an anti-slavery and human trafficking clause, insisting compliance with all relevant anti-slavery and human trafficking laws.
We have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains;
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains; and
- Protect whistle blowers.
We have a dedicated compliance team, which consists of involvement from the following departments:
- Audit and Compliance
- Human Resources
- Sales Leaders
To ensure a high level of understanding of the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains and our business, we provide training to our staff. We require our business partners to provide training to their staff and suppliers and providers.
Our Effectiveness in Combating Slavery and Human Trafficking
We regularly review the effectiveness of the steps we take to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains. NCH also reserves the right to undertake audits of its supply chain compliance which may include completion of annual audit questionnaire and/or senior management interviews.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
FOR AND ON BEHALF OF NCH CORPORATION
5 March 2019