Due to continued growth NCH is seeking an experienced and AR Clerk . You will be responsible for collecting payment from customers to the agreed terms. Achieving daily cash collection target calls. Maintain accurate notes recorded on Oracle Monitoring of monthly cash collection target. Ability to provide detailed analysis on delinquent accounts responsible for Bad Debt Provision Charge – Raise timely bad debt write-off forms once confirmation has been provided by sales management, agency or legal that debt is no longer collectable. Recording and overseeing the resolution of disputed invoice queries with sales teams in local office
NCH Europe exists because of its customers. With the latest technology, industry expertise and quality solutions we have the tools to best understand our customer requirements. NCH Europe is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation; a US based multinational company. With a presence in 25 countries and a network of over 2,000 sales staff. We deliver best-in-class water and maintenance solutions, with a focus on hospitality, industrial and infrastructure businesses in Europe. Achieve sustainability goals and maximise efficiency with our unparalleled knowledge and technical competency. At NCH Europe we believe in ‘people doing business with people.’ We have developed and continue to grow a direct sales team to build customer connections, enhance our customer understanding and drive market penetration.
- Collecting cash
- Liaising with Cash apps to confirm customer payments and correct allocations
- Maintaining the accounts receivable ledger
- Managing credit holds on orders available for shipmen
- Working within agreed credit limits
- Liaising with Internal departments to ensure maximum customer experience
- Working within internal credit control procedures
- Managing accounts receivable problems with internal and external customers
- Customer account reconciliations
- Responsible to collect and prepare the cheques files, ready to be sent to the bank
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Capable of resourceful problem solving, whilst remaining customer focused
- Strong orientation towards process improvement
- Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline and results / target driven
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
- Assertive but diplomatic.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal).
- Operates effectively in a deadline-oriented environment and manage multiple activities.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills coupled with strong coaching skills.
- Excellent People Manager
- Champions Integrity and Trust by modelling those behaviors which are expected of others.
- Effective cultural awareness skills in a diverse and international environment
- Salary 18k
- Life Assurance cover
- Enhanced employee pension contribution
- Personal development and training support
- Cycle and Tech Scheme