Torrent Wet blast excels in increasing productivity facilitated by outstanding visibility and delivering a perfect surface finish even in your toughest surface cleaning applications
The combination of water and media means Torrent Wetblast removes contamination with no impact on the surface of the component. NCH Parts Cleaning professionals recommend Torrent Wetblast for applications that require stubborn soils to be removed and a polished surface finish given to the component at the same time.
A combination of abrasive/media and detergent is delivered via a gun to the component to be cleaned.
WetBlast is perfect where contamination needs to be removed without altering the surface of the component and a shiny surface finish is required
Our experts are happy to come to you! Ask us for a FREE, no obligation consultation and site survey.
Torrent WetBlast is the ideal parts cleaning choice for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul applications (MRO) including:
- Engine & Gearbox remanufacturing
- Repairing Cylinder heads, starter motors, alternators
- Degreasing & cleaning prior to another process
- Cleaning mould tools used in casting, injection and extrusion moulding
- Removing weld bloom
Why Customers Choose Torrent Wetblast
- Machine, media and chemistry combined to optimize your productivity via our application expertise
- Integrated flood light and the large window design allow your operator to inspect whilst they clean
- Torrent WetBlast is designed based on more than 45 years in blasting services
- Torrent WetBlast has been built to the highest standards using the best quality components to deliver reliable, effective cleaning
- Dedicated service techicians and account representatives working as partners to support your business.
- Our team has over 10 years experience on average, they are highly trained, knowledgable and service focused professionals
✔ Performance - Unique pump design delivers fluid and media cleaning performance
✔ Innovation - Our experience across many decades in blasting is incorporated into our design
✔ Precise - Large viewing window with high performance flood lighting allows greater cleaning accuracy
! Reliability and aftersales - low cost components making the machines unreliable + reputation for poor service.
! Inexperienced Staff - High turnover of staff, high pressure sales environment forced close approach
! Limited expertise - machine or chemical or service, rarely all 3 in combination
By selecting Torrent Wetblast or Dryblast NCH customers will:
- Enhance their operational efficiency and gain productivity
- Benefit from NCH expertise and dedicated service teams
- Achieve a consistent, reliable, high performance clean with minimal operator input
Our experts will come to you!
Find out how your workshop could benefit from one of our parts cleaners
Find out how Torrent has changed Parts Cleaning and start benefitting today