About NCH Europe
NCH Europe exists because of its customers. With the latest technology, industry expertise and quality solutions we have the tools to best understand our customer requirements.
NCH Europe is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation; a US based multinational company. With a presence in 25 countries and a network of over 2,000 sales staff.
We deliver best-in-class water and maintenance solutions, with a focus on hospitality, industrial and infrastructure businesses in Europe. Achieve sustainability goals and maximise efficiency with our unparalleled knowledge and technical competency.
At NCH Europe we believe in ‘people doing business with people.’ We have developed and continue to grow a direct sales team to build customer connections, enhance our customer understanding and drive market penetration.
Please review some of the details below and if you feel this might be the next right role for you then drop us your CV and we’ll set aside some time for a chat to provide you with some more details.
Corporate Accounts Managers (CAMs), part of the strategic accounts business development team, are seen as sales leaders that create opportunities for growth by driving sales from a corporate level down to local level.
The CAM’s individual excels at building relationships, both within internal customers (Chem-Aqua field representatives) and external customers (business partners).
While focusing on company revenue and profitability, the CAM is tasked with building and protecting Chem-Aqua’s reputation as a world-class water treatment provider.
Chem-Aqua’s CAMs are adept at viewing water treatment solutions from a customer’s viewpoint and thereafter helping our organisation deliver on that vision.
Responsible for Corporate Accounts business development in the CE Region including management and support for existing corporate account customers.
· Develop effective relationships with decision makers and executives at both new and existing customer accounts and meet Annual Sales Goals.
· Identify, research, qualify, pursue, sign and transition targeted corporate accounts.
· Maintain a robust funnel capable of delivering incremental revenue; retain and grow existing strategic accounts within the Chem-Aqua portfolio.
· Undertake allocated project work.
· Assist with the implementation of technical and sales training modules.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
Characteristics of our successful CAMs vary considerably…they are a unique piece to the puzzle that makes up a cohesive team. However, our CAMs do share a few important traits:
· All are superior communicators.
· They are persistent yet patient and extremely ethical.
· They are the consummate team players.
· They are capable of navigating a complex web of personalities to find commonalities that help create win-win scenarios.
· They are customer-focussed with their needs at the epi-centre of business interactions.
It’s a challenging job but one that is very fulfilling. Other characteristics of a successful CAM include:
· Strong financial acumen and motivated by earnings.
· Builds effective relationships and fosters a teamwork culture.
· Strong decisions maker, well organised, good planner.
· Problem solver, creative and innovative.
· Competitive, hard working and well presented.
· Outgoing, confident and comfortable presenting face to face.
· Determined, entrepreneurial, organised and willing to learn.
An interesting salary; variable compensation commission scheme; benefits package.