About NCH Europe
NCH Europe exists because of its customers. With the latest technology, industry expertise and quality solutions we have the tools to best understand our customer requirements.
NCH Europe is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation; a US based multinational company. With a presence in 25 countries and a network of over 2,000 sales staff.
We deliver best-in-class water and maintenance solutions, with a focus on hospitality, industrial and infrastructure businesses in Europe. Achieve sustainability goals and maximise efficiency with our unparalleled knowledge and technical competency.
At NCH Europe we believe in ‘people doing business with people.’ We have developed and continue to grow a direct sales team to build customer connections, enhance our customer understanding and drive market penetration.
· Managing the vehicle leasing and support of fleet coordination for the NCH Europe
· Strategic sourcing and managing of suppliers for indirect goods.
· Active participation on the projects run by the purchasing and other departments
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
· Ideal candidate would have 2+ years specific experience in roles related to purchasing or fleet management.
· High school/university education.
· Fluent Czech and English are required, additional European languages are a plus.
· Ability to travel from time to time
· The successful candidate will be a team player with a profit-oriented approach comfortable in a high-speed working environment.
· Driving licence B
· He or she will be highly organized, analytical and detail oriented with strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure to meet or exceed deadlines.
· Be part of a global US Company
· Cooperation and communication with European affiliates, multicultural environment
· Daily using of English
· Home office
· Team of professionals with international experience
· 5 weeks holiday
· Participation on corporate social program