About NCH Europe
NCH Europe exists because of its customers. With the latest technology, industry expertise and quality solutions we have the tools to best understand our customer requirements.
NCH Europe is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation; a US based multinational company. With a presence in 25 countries and a network of over 2,000 sales staff.
We deliver best-in-class water and maintenance solutions, with a focus on hospitality, industrial and infrastructure businesses in Europe. Achieve sustainability goals and maximise efficiency with our unparalleled knowledge and technical competency.
At NCH Europe we believe in ‘people doing business with people.’ We have developed and continue to grow a direct sales team to build customer connections, enhance our customer understanding and drive market penetration.
Commissions & Payroll agenda
- Commission processing for the whole sales team
- Acting as a first point of contact in case of payroll or employment data related issues.
- Collecting datas in time and providing them to the payroll team
- Preparing monthly wages records according to the attendance
- Administration of holiday requests
- Processing employees‘ benefits
- To administer the new starter, probation, changes and leaver procedures for the country, ensuring accurate maintenance of the data within the Oracle HR system and on Staff Files, including undertaking all contract administration.
- Personnel agenda of new starters (employment contract, confidentiality agreement, protocols on handing over working equipment) and terminations
Participation on recruitment/interviews
Other administrational duties
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Experience in HR (payroll) and/or Finance.
- Experiece in payroll process management.
- Sound knowledge of the Hungarian labor law and practices.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player who is supportive of others.
- Eager to learn and develop in the role.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hungarian.
- Be part of a global US Company.
- New working environment.
- Team of professionals with international experience.