FreeFlow reduces pump-outs, pressure washing and hydro jetting by up to 50%.
Unlike solvents and free enzyme products, FreeFlow digests and removes FOG. It reduces BOD, COD, TSS and ammonia and helps eliminate odours.
With traditional treatments, most bacteria get flushed through the pre-treatment system before they even become active. FreeFlow bacteria are live and begin feeding and multiplying the instant they enter the waste water stream or drain system.
FreeFlow Liquid - powerful biological cleaner and maintainer for drains and grease traps
- Biological breakthrough – multi strain formulation that completely digests fats, oils and grease (FOG) and other organic waste resulting in water and CO2
- Super concentrated – 10 strains of food safe Bacillus bacteria
- Eliminates foul odours and complaints – bacteria digest decaying food waste that cause foul odours
- Prevents blockages – bacteria digest FOG and organic waste that clog drain systems
- Reduces pump-outs – bacteria actively digest grease and sludge reducing pump-out frequency and costs
- NSF L2 – approved for use in food processing areas
- Automated dosing – NCH Dosing Technology ensures the product is applied at the right time and under the right conditions.
- Environmentally friendly and safe for staff to use
Typical Application Areas:
- Industrial floor drain – use to digest fats, oils and grease and organic production waste that can cause blockages
- Kitchen sinks – use to remove or prevent blockages in kitchen sinks and drain lines due to food waste and grease build-up
- Grease traps – use to remove build-up of fats, oils and grease in grease traps and pre and post grease trap pipework
- Showers – use to degrade the organic residues that block sinks and showers in hotel bedrooms
- Toilets - use to remove blockages and organic build-up that can lead to totally blocked toilets
1000 times more bacteria than the nearest competitor
30-500 trillion live, active FreeFlow bacteria delivered daily to your drains through our range of BioAmp systems.
FreeFlow bacteria become active during the BioAmp growth cycle, allowing live bacteria to enter your waste water stream or drain system. These live bacteria go to work straight away to eliminate blockages and foul odours.
FreeFlow reduces the amount of FOG passed to the city or county waste water treatment facility, resulting in a reduction of BOD, COD, TSS, ammonia and waste water charges and fines.
FreeFlow has NSF L2 approval making it acceptable for use as a bacterial / enzyme drain and sewer treatment for use in and around food processing areas.
Degrades petroleum hydrocarbons and non-petroleum organic wastes
Performs even under diverse environmental conditions.
FreeFlow HC contains a blend of microorganisms that will degrade petroleum hydrocarbons and non-petroleum organic wastes.
Gas chromatograph analysis confirmed that these petroleum degrading strains metabolise hydrocarbon products such as gasoline, oil, diesel and BTEX (Benzene, Toluene, Ethylbenzene and Xylene).
The bacterial cultures in FreeFlow HC are also beneficial in treating soil tainted with hydrocarbon. Soil treatments can be spray applied or tilled into the contaminated soil.
Biological Drain Liquid
Coats drain line surfaces for maximum retention, digestion and cleaning activity
Advanced biological concentrate for maintaining grease traps, drain lines, septic tanks and sewage treatment systems.
This biological drain liquid reduces manual cleaning, hydro-jetting and the amount of waste in grease traps whilst extending pumping intervals.
- Digests FOG and organic waste to keep drain systems clean and prevent back-ups.
- Contains both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. Does not contain free enzymes.
- Reduces the need for products such as; solvent maintainers, acids and caustic drain openers.
The Bacillus strains in our biological drain liquid digests and reduces organic matter instead of just moving it into the municipal sewer lines. All of the Bacillus strains are naturally occurring soil bacteria that have not been genetically altered, engineered or modified.
Our biological drain liquid uses a thickened formula to keep spores suspended throughout the liquid product and can be used for lateral lines maintenance in conjunction with BioAmp. It eliminates foul odours and helps reduce municipal fines.