- Three products in one – encapsulates, primes and top coat
- Utilises the latest hybrid technology
- Outstanding corrosion resistance - passed 3000 hour scribed hot salt spray test ATSM B117
- Fast application: minimum surface preparation required can be applied by brush, roller or sprayer
- Pot life of up to 2 hours, ideal for larger applications
- Can be over coated if required
Typical application areas
Recommended as a rust treatment system, providing a rust encapsulator and top coat in one product.
Ideal for treating corroded steel structures typically:
- Pipe work
- Pressure vessels
- Suspended flooring and walk ways
- Overhead crane rails
- Sections on lifting cranes
- Chemical & Waste Water
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Petroleum & Petrochemical
- Pulp & Paper
- Transportation (railroad, automotive)
Remove any visible oil, grease, dirt and other contaminants with a degreaser or by steam cleaning followed by a clear water rinse. Remove loose corrosion by wire brushing, either by hand or using a power brush. All loose material must be removed prior to application. Surfaces should be dry prior to application.
Stir part A and slowly add to part B. Then stir constantly with a mixer at low speed (300 - 400 rpm) or manually with a spatula. Mix until a uniform paint has been produced.
Apply by brush, roller or spray*
Multiple coats may be required, allow to dry 10 hours between coats. For smaller curved intricate areas we recommend a brush.
Higher ambient temperatures will accelerate the drying time.
Do not apply at temperatures below 5ºC. Store at temperatures between 10-30ºC.
* Note: Pressure pot sprayers may require the product to be thinned 5–10% using a xylene based thinner.