Solid Water Treatment from NCH Europe
Lower your maintenance costs with Handichem™ solid water treatment. If you want your water treatment systems to offer...
- higher performance
- Minimal environmental concerns
- Minimal energy and water costs
...then a solid water treatment system is an option you can't afford to miss.
Watch our "How does Handichem Solid Water Treatment System work?" video
The Handichem™ solid water treatment system consists of Handipak® solid concentrates, which contain the same high performance actives as liquid formulas and the Handifeed™ mixing board, which dispenses the Handipak® solid concentrates into the system to be treated.
Already proven to be effective in hundreds of boilers, cooling towers and process water systems, the Handichem™ solid water treatmentsystem is ideal for use in hard to reach places, such as cooling tower roof tops.
Our Handipak® solid concentrates are supplied in:
- Recyclable 5kg plastic containers - reducing exposure and handling.
- One case (4x5kg bottles) is equivalent to 120 litres of traditional liquid treatment.
This method of solids water treatment system lowers labour costs and frees up floor space. Four cases take up the same space as one 120 litre drum.
Solid Water Treatment Benefits
- chemical exposure
- packaging requirements and landfill waste
- levels of sodium hydroxide
- splash and spill concerns
- drum disposal concerns
The eco-friendly formulas are also less hazardous to use, more degradable after discharge and offer lower usage requirements.